PRO Physical Therapy for Attleboro, Plainville, Wrentham, Rehoboth, MA, Cumberland, Lincoln and Pawtucket RI Communities
Welcome to PRO Physical Therapy & Sportscare
PRO Physical Therapy is a solo private practice owned and operated by Rick Leclaire, P.T. (see Personal History page) specializing in the prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries, disorders, and post-surgical conditions (see PRO Physical Therapy’s Treatment Philosophy page). Whether you’re a pre-teen little leaguer, high school/collegiate/professional competitive athlete, middle aged weekend warrior, or retired senior (see Testimonial page) I will educate, support and encourage you on your path to health and an active lifestyle (see Services page). With more people becoming health and fitness conscious, participating in sports and with our population getting older, orthopedic and sports related injures/conditions are quite common. If you’ve suffered from one of these injuries, have had orthopedic surgery, or are interested in improving your fitness for living or high level sports performance, please call for a consultation at (508) 316-1224 to discuss your needs/goals and have the appropriate program established.
FIVE KEY POINTS DIFFERENTIATE PRO PHYSICAL THERAPY FROM OTHER CLINICS.
- Solo physical therapy practitioner licensed in MA/RI with over 33 plus years of clinical experience treating orthopedic/sports related conditions.
- No treatment or services rendered by physical therapy assistants, aides or student interns.
- Quality one-on-one care with direct supervision/personal attention emphasizing active rehabilitation and manual techniques.
- For the last 24 years, my practice, PRO Physical Therapy, has been located within the wellness promoting environment of a premier health club.
- Upon discharge from formal physical therapy, patients are allowed a one month (no obligation/no pressure to join) membership to utilize the health club and continue their prescribed exercises.